Monday, July 20, 2009

My experience as a T.I.

I'm assuming that you are already familiar with gang stalking tactics...

Perps will turn everyone against you. Your friends will turn against you and participate in harassment. Perps will befriend you, will turn friends, will date you, will identify if your friends are in trouble with the law, will identify friends who are likely to enjoy harassing you. They will pose as employers to offer survey, use surverys on facebook and other means to get to know you. They will invite you to events where numbers are dominated by the perps. Some won't drink alcohol (pretend cops or real). As soon as you go somewhere, many perps will follow for mobbing. They will bump into you, push you in concerts, take pictures, and make eye contacts (followed by some kind of action to let you know).
There is no place safe including churches, gyms, grocery markets, banks, airports, sporting events, etc. They will put on members on the big screen at sporting events, showing what you will recognize.

From my experience recruitment or getting people involved in harassment is very easy.
People that participate in street theater seem to lack intelligence, so I'm so curious what their motives are or if they even have one except to follow orders blindly.
I'm sure that participants of street theater are aware of their objectives and how to ID a T.I.
Hand signals are performed in front of you so that you see it.
There is nothing secret in their activities, they want you to see it. Thus, you reacting!
In my opinion, street theater is to encourage T.I. to committ to revenge or to react rather than to intimidate the victim. T.I.'s are well aware that they are being monitored and street performers are enticement offered by the syndicate for T.I. to take out vengeance on them. Because of numerous members, a few casualties will not harm the syndicate.

I cannot get into the origins and the conspiracies. Popular ones are freemason, New World Order of elite society (elimination of the middle class), communism, and satan worship. Whatever the reason may be, gang stalking is a powerful display of dominance by a group or a leader. This is real and it happens wherever. I think that there's a financial gain by the leader or the leading group, and membership is cheap.

Be courageous in everything that you do.
Law enforcement cannot help you, but it doesn't mean that they will do nothing. Alert the police and the FBI. Friends and family will turn against you, and they will call you crazy. They will further efforts to silence you. Media won't help you either. They probably have a deal with the syndicate for stories and other access.

I'm finding out about possible T.I.'s that are celebrities, and I see them so helpless.
I wonder if they even know or are sensitized.
If they can't fight against them with money and fame, then who can?

No comments:

Post a Comment